Auto Insurance Quote Forms
Looking for coverage? Click any of the following links to submit a quote for quick, accurate and affordable rates.
Auto Insurance Information
GOOD DRIVERS ARE RESPONSIBLE DRIVERS.
Auto insurance provides drivers with essential financial protection after a covered incident. Whether you have a collision with another driver or a tree falls on your car, having the right auto insurance policy can make all the difference in recovering financially.
Drivers may choose from various types of beneficial insurance coverage. As a Pennsylvania resident, state law requires that you carry a minimum amount of liability and medical benefits coverage. Dorsey and Associates LLC can help you with a suitable policy for your coverage needs—and to meet Pennsylvania’s insurance requirements.
What Is Auto Insurance?
Auto insurance is a contractual agreement you make with an insurance company. In exchange for your regular premium payment, the insurer provides you with policy coverage as defined by your specific policy. Auto coverage gives you financial protection if you have a covered loss, and your policy may protect you against accident-related liability claims.
What Does Auto Insurance Cover?
Your auto insurance policy’s coverage depends on what insurance you’ve chosen for your policy. Coverage that you may choose for your policy might include the following:
- Collision insurance may cover damage to your vehicle sustained in an accident or collision with an object.
- Comprehensive insurance may pay for nonaccident damage to your vehicle, such as weather damage, fires, theft, vandalism or other occurrences.
- Liability insurance may help pay for the losses of the other driver, and anyone else injured or harmed if you are at fault for an accident:
- Bodily injury liability coverage may help pay for third-party medical bills and sometimes death benefits.
- Property damage liability coverage may help pay for damage to the other person’s property.
- Personal injury protection (PIP) coverage may pay for medical expenses for injuries you or a passenger has sustained in an accident, regardless of who is at fault. PIP also includes wage replacement coverage and reimbursement for reasonable expenses if you’re injured in an accident.
- Uninsured/underinsured motorist insurance may cover damages if someone who doesn’t have appropriate liability coverage caused an accident that resulted in bodily injuries or property damage to you.
Additional coverages may be available to you, such as guaranteed asset protection (GAP) insurance or roadside assistance coverage. Work with Dorsey and Associates today to learn more about what is available to you.
Is Auto Coverage Mandatory?
Pennsylvania requires its drivers to carry minimum levels of insurance that meet the state’s requirements. Specifically, drivers must have minimum amounts of medical benefits, bodily injury liability and property damage liability coverage. Additional insurance coverage depends on your needs for protection. We can help you with a suitable policy that gives you the coverage you need and satisfies the state’s insurance requirements.
Who Is Covered by Auto Insurance?
Your auto insurance policy typically covers you, the policyholder and any family members you’ve named on your policy. We can review who you’d like to be covered on your auto policy to ensure they have insurance protection.
Ensuring the Safety of Pennsylvania’s Drivers
Dorsey and Associates has insured Pennsylvania drivers for more than 28 years. We can help you with your auto insurance needs and provide you with a no-obligation quote for coverage—call 215-713-2886 to discuss your insurance needs.
You may also be interested in…